Friday, December 24, 2010

So Here It Is!

this was september 2007 Delta,Co
Hey Everyone,
I just had a thought the day before Christmas, we as a family have not had a way to set to catch up and follow each others growing families.
I am creating this blog in hopes that we as a family can add and keep in touch and catch more frequently.

 Most recently as I know of we have had two little ones added to our growing family. Amy and Brian Just had the newest member of their family, Aimee Lewis.
 Then Rebecca and Brandon just had little Gideon Christopher Halsey, He has had some difficulties from birth but is doing better. All of this is a work in progress and will be contacting everyone to get more accurate and up to date information.
The other most recent memeber to our Taylor clan would be Jenny and Michael Willardson, they were married the 23rd of December 2010. I am so happy for the two of you and the happieness I've seen just from being around you two is so exciting.
 Also I and Kerissa Wiseman got engaged the 11th of December 2010, we have been looking at March 26th 2011 for our wedding date. Then there will be four new members of our rapidly growing Taylor clan.
I love you all very much and wish you all a very Merry Christmas, I hope to Catch up with everyone soon. Email me and we can update and add our family history and each others family histories from the past 16 or 17 years to now,also we can share pictures so send those as well if you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment